Consultant Nicole Xie
Date posted 29 May 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
Our client is currently hiring a Marketing Director role to join in their China team. This role will be located in Shanghai.
- As a Marketing Director, you will be our expert on the competitive marketing landscape; develop and deliver strategic integrated campaigns in a 360 approach to drive business growth
- Develop Go-to-market strategy plan to build brand awareness and implement results-oriented demand generation programs to drive China business growth, using a mix of marketing mediums: email, digital marketing (online lead acquisition such as SEO, PPC, Social Media, reputation management, content marketing), product marketing (packaging, pricing, positioning, supply, new product launch, etc.), target audience sourcing, events, etc.
- To execute integrated demand generation programs co-work with across function teams (Sales, Product, Account Management, IT and other teams)
- Monitor inbound leads conversion performance of all marketing campaigns, and adjust execution accordingly
- Provide direction to content marketing to develop necessary content for client pitch and demand generation collateral
- Analyze campaign results in detail, draw insights and make data-based adjustments
- Produce weekly reports and monthly dashboards and analysis to demonstrate campaign progress on revenue, pipeline, awareness and market perception through reports on leads, conversion rate, ROI, opportunities status and revenue potential etc.
- Developing and maintaining positive working relationship with partners
- Marketing team management
- Experience in working within a strategic marketing team to develop and commercialize innovation within a B2B company (typically 8 years or more)
- Strong leadership presence as well as presentation and public speaking experience is a must as well as experience and comfort in negotiations at the senior executive level
- Strategically focused - anticipates and develops business opportunities and priorities for future action - while being able to focus on achieving concrete business results through marketing execution during the fiscal year
- Understands how to get things done, demonstrates organization agility to overcome obstacles, and achieve objectives within and across teams
- Creatively develops original ideas, approaches and solutions to typical, unusual or difficult situations or problems
- Good skill in business English writing, reading, and speaking