Consultant Vera Shen
Date posted 29 May 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
This role is to define marketing strategy for China in achieving the annual sales target and be responsible for the local positioning and development of the brand.
- Plan and execute an annual marketing plan tailored to each customer category: industrial, wholesalers, retailers and end-users to achieve targets.
- Effectively plan, implement and manage Marketing budget and expenses.
- Effective Product/Portfolio management on the Bakery, Patisserie and Chocolate BU
- Product Launches: lead the formulation of marketing strategy, as well as the execution of new product introductions, including definition of company’s value proposition, positioning, and addressable user segments
- Develop effective pricing system per LoB.
- Develop effective, targeted and integrative communication program/tools to grow trial and loyalty including one-to-one, online, technical seminars, PR and Innovation Center.
- Work with sales and R&D team to develop customer marketing program for large accounts
- Establish effective marketing intelligence system for development of business plan
- Develop and grow the marketing team
- Education: University or above preferably in marketing
- Experience: at least 10 years in overall marketing management role preferably both in b-t-c and b-t-b food related business.
- Technical knowledge/skill: Good command of MS Office. Goo presentation skill and customer marketing skill.
- Language: Good command of English, both written and spoken, fluent in Cantonese and Mandarin
- Soft skill: Good interpersonal skill