Head of Marketing and Communications
Consultant Sassay Zhang
Date posted 08 June 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
The organization is looking for a seasoned marketing professional to lead the marketing and communication for bilingual schools due to business expansion in China. This role will work closely with the Admissions, Marketing and Communications teams in the schools to drive the brand for business growths.
About the responsibilities:
- Lead the marketing and communication strategy and delivery for the network of schools. Be the brand guardian.
- Set group wide strategies, protocols, brand guidelines, brand positioning and tool-kits for the school brand.
- Lead on all aspects of digital media, including website, social media, SEO and SEM
- Accountable for developing physical marketing materials, such as collaterals, publications and parent facing events.
- Develop a group parent communication strategy. This solution would integrate technology, academic learning solutions, online portal development/APP as well as social media and newsletters.
- Lead our external PR program at a global level, showcasing our innovations and leadership in education. This could include print, TV and digital media.
About the requirements:
- 10+ years of PR, communications or marketing experience
- Native Mandarin, with fluency in spoken and written English.
- Gravitas to deal with external media, senior leaders, school leadership teams and parents
- A senior management role in a small team, this person will need to be able to easily move between strategy and execution, and be a good team player
- Comfortable with digital and social media platforms – internet CMS, social media backend, SEO, SEM
- Publishing and content experience, with a good eye for detail
- Understanding of Chinese schools and education systems is a plus, as is experience dealing with parents
About the organization:
This is a global education with both international schools all over the world and bilingual schools in China.