Senior Brand Manager
Consultant Ian ZHOU
Date posted 12 March 2019 2019-03-122019-05-11 fmcg Shanghai CN 000000 CNY 400000 550000 550000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn
Global Famous Men's Grooming Company.
- Lead China Men’s Grooming Category activates of market researches, product planning, pricings, marketing communications, advertising, digital marketing and promotions.
- Drive famous Men’s shaving brand awareness and penetration through master brand positioning, product innovation, packaging restage and disruptive digital marketing.
- Develop man's personal care brand China entry strategies and go to market plan, including brand proposition, portfolio, pricing, channel selection, business case, marketing communications, digital and social WOM program, EC marketing and etc.
- Monitor and evaluate the functional activities of market trends, consumer behaviour, and competitor activities to identify opportunities; adjust marketing strategies and plans to meet changing markets and competitive conditions.
- Build relationships with strategic customers to maximize the organisation's business interests
- Liaise with senior leaders across the global/international/hub organisations to ensure marketing strategies and activities are integrated with other parts of the business and align with the company’s overall objectives.
- Ensure continuous coordination in the planning and execution process with Sales, Trade Marketing and related key stakeholders to seek alignment.
- Strong e-Commerce marketing orientation for the China business specifically.
- Lead commercial team colleagues to achieve established sales and profit goals.
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing
- Fluent English and Mandarin
- Post Graduate degree preferred
- Brand Marketing, Digital Marketing, EC Marketing
About the Organisation:
Our client is a global Famous Men's Grooming Company.