Assistant Digital Manager
Salary CNY300000 - CNY350000 per annum
Consultant Sassay Zhang
Date posted 14 June 20192019-06-14 2019-08-13 education-and-training 上海市 CN CNY 300000 350000 350000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The role of the Assistant Digital Manager is to plan and optimize the annual and quarterly digital marketing programs, including: social media, website, SEO, SEM, online promotions, email management, digital creative etc., which support overall branding, communication & admissions initiatives.
- Work closely with Marcom team to create engaging, thought-provoking content for daily posting and identify emerging relevant topics to promote company brand.
- Manage the social media landscape for brand monitoring all platforms (e.g. WECHAT, FACEBOOK, INSTGRAM etc.) and user generated content to ensure appropriate content is effective for communications within each channel.
- Identify and communicate with key influencers who can contribute to brand authenticity and create higher awareness amongst the target
- Drive execution of web projects and managing day-to-day planning, scheduling, tracking and reporting for web project-related initiatives.
- Responsible for website design and execution including the use URL landing pages and portals.
- Manage social media accounts utilizing Search Engine Optimization (SEO) practices / keyword feeds to maximize impressions within target consumer base.
- Work with and manage external vendors as necessary to achieve objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- 5+ years’ experience in Marketing, including 4+ years in digital marketing;
- Proven track record in the digital business, preferably with an overall responsibility for the delivery of digital experiences;
- Experiences in leading MNCs, education relevance is preferred.
- In-depth and up-to-date knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics;
- Highly creative;Proven aesthetic taste;Proven interpersonal skill;
- Self-motivated & willing to work under pressure, always being positive;
- Advanced written and spoken English and Mandarin;
About the position:
This is a new created position in a fast growing department with great team culture.