Market Representative - NGO
Salary CNY250000 - CNY350000 per annum
Consultant Silvia Xu
Date posted 12 August 20192019-08-12 2019-10-11 not-for-profit-and-charities Shanghai CN CNY 250000 350000 350000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Grows the demand for our services in China guided by the Emerging Markets Lead of Core Markets and the Country Lead (until this position is recruited, the Director of APAC) in line with the Country strategy and plan for China.
- Develop and implement a market strategy and implementation plan consistent with the country strategy and plan under supervision of the Country Manager and Emerging Markets Lead.
- Act as contact person and account manager for all existing Chinese market partners of the organization
- Proactively reaching out to potential new market partners to source organization's products
- Engage in relevant communications and PR tools (including social media), partnership platforms etc.
- Participate in and support cross-departmental groups/discussions to define and implement plans and initiatives to achieve organization goals in China
- Represent organization in relevant platforms and discussions to position organization as a leading organization and preferred partner in the sustainability discussion in China.
- Connect with relevant government bodies if needed
- Bachelor’s in business administration, Business Economics or related field
- 5 years of experience working with commercial Business to Business accounts, Member Support and relevant stakeholders in the food/agricultural sector
- At least 5 years of experience relevant to supply chain management in China
- Experience in the coffee, tea and/or cocoa sector
- Understanding of/experience in sustainability and certification
- Experience developing and implementing business development, marketing, communication, PR, strategic plan.
About the Company:
World leading NGO, building an alliance to create a better future for people and nature by making responsible business the new normal.