Consultant Vera Shen
Date posted 26 September 20192019-09-26 2019-11-25 fmcg Shanghai CN CNY 1300000 1500000 1500000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This position will lead overall marketing excellence for business in China. Specifically, this role will build a marketing discipline, address key growth challenges, and implement established, sustainable, standard practices around marketing, pricing and strategy. Developing a significant presence through Digital marketing in the B2C space will be a key focus. Residential and Commercial market are the priority markets for China.
About the role :
- Act as the Marketing team lead in addressing all aspects of marketing and in alignment with the Enterprise marketing strategies.
- Build specific customer-driven growth strategies that include connections to industry and customer’s needs, and also include product strategies, go to market strategies and technology.
- Build compelling go to market strategies with differentiated value props and case studies, and clearly communicate to all stakeholders
- Ability to develop programs and execute across channels and customer markets, to include product launch
- Implement a cohesive marketing strategy across and build a world-class marketing team to support growth priorities of China. This will include playing a role in the evaluation of marketing talent across the organization.
- Participate in the effective development of new products with the Product Management, Engineering and Sales Leadership teams to address industry needs and profitable growth.
- Support brand building & positioning through the supporting enterprise wide brand strategies
- Enable sales success through effective marketing and communications – support of trade shows, collateral, pricing, new channel programs, etc.
- Implement new product introduction strategies and processes, incorporating the best combination of cost effectiveness and innovation in alignment with commercial excellence
- Utilize all types of emerging technologies in order to gather critical market information and feedback, including CRM, social networking, blogs, and digital marketing tools, etc.
- Understand and proactively develop marketing strategies for Digital platforms and e-commerce in China
- Review, develop and validate optimum go to market strategies at the SBU level to ensure customer expectations are met including direct, indirect and e-channels of buying and support.
- Ensure dissemination of best practices in channel, vertical market, and brand management across the enterprise
- Serve as a key participant in charting and implementing the link between the business units strategic marketing, and enterprise approach
- In concert with other senior leaders, act as a catalyst for the change necessary to realise the growth objectives of the company
About the People:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A., B.S.) in Business or equivalent in Marketing, MBA or master's level education preferred.
- 12+ years of professional experience in one or more of the following areas: Commercial Excellence, Marketing management and/or Sales management. 3+ years of experience in Online marketing & e-commerce tools. Experience within B2C companies, consumer durable, appliance industry. Candidates with both B2B and B2C will be preferred
- Senior leadership experience in marketing and/or sales management with a thorough knowledge of marketing principles, product or service management, sales and business development, along with a demonstrated track record of success and performance.
- Outstanding analytical skills required, a high degree of intellectual curiosity, and the ability to engage with other senior leaders in addressing complex business issues.
- Knowledgeable of web/e-marketing best practices
- Sales experience preferred.
About the company:
My client is a diversified industrial company with $3billion in revenue and 9,000 employees worldwide. A global leader, my client provides solutions to help its customers manage water use, deliver safe and sustainable energy, meet the world’s increasing demand for food, and support, maintain and protect critical processes.