Associate Marketing Director
Consultant Vera Shen
Date posted 27 September 20192019-09-27 2019-11-26 fmcg Shanghai CN CNY 700000 800000 800000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As a key contributor to the success of the Company's business, the successful candidate will receive an attractive and performance driven salary and other benefits.
About the role:
- Define and develop a omni-channel Marketing plans through creative and effective channel strategies by having a strong understanding of the local market to meet profitability targets
- Lead marketing plans that are attributable to offline / online business Develop and implement strong campaigns that champions in compelling mechanics together with the Marketing team
- Strong "Go to Market" strategies for new products in both offline and online platform Create and generate engagements constantly in existing product assortments in both offline and online platforms
- Monitor and review product assortment performance and market trends Assess brand strengths, weakness and opportunities within the market environment (offline & Online) and respond with realistic and creative solutions
- Maximise GWPs, assets and tools available by Global and Regional Marketing.
- Communicate and provide feedback based on market needs and trends for the respective channels
- Work closely with the Sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations Evaluate the market and communicate to the
- Regional team on any product development needs Overall management of Media Agency & other key media relationships; review media strategies to ensure delivery of high quality, cost effective, well placed and engaging print and digital advertising
- Plan PR events that is measurable and delivers online and offline visibility, advertising and recognition
- Be the voice for the local country to improve digital and social media platforms with constant collaboration with the Regional Marketing team.
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends, partnering with
- Commercial/Retail teams to build a concrete CRM program Enhance current CRM programs for the local market for both offline and online consumer
- Generate ideas on consumer engagements to drive recruitment and customers profile
- Set the marketing expense budget; monitor all costs and expenses under the control of the Marketing Department;
About the People:
- University degree ideally in marketing, business or related field.
- An experienced, well-rounded marketer
- Solid track record in building a portfolio of product and category for the specified market Track record of leading a team, successfully developing and launching product and category over the short, medium and long term
- Experienced in partnering with the advertising and media agencies in creatively developing brand led market strategies.
- Expertise in Digital strategies and executions
About the company:
My client is a leading FMCG company provide competitive salary and internal career promotion.