Consultant Vera Shen
Date posted 24 October 20192019-10-28 2019-12-23 fmcg Shanghai CN CNY 1200000 1500000 1500000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My client is looking for a seasoned Marketing Director to join Personal Care – a global FMCG business with a portfolio of over 25 brands.
About the role:
- Lead China functional activities of market researches, product planning, pricing, marketing communications, advertising and promotions.
- Contribute to business planning at the senior marketing executive level.
- Monitor and evaluate the functional activities of market trends, consumer behaviour, and competitor activities to identify opportunities; adjust marketing strategies and plans to meet changing markets and competitive conditions.
- Build relationships with strategic customers to maximise the organisation's business interests.
- Liaise with senior leaders across the global / international / hub organisations to ensure marketing strategies and activities are integrated with other parts of the business and align with the company’s overall objectives.
- Continuously seek and ensure assessment of China market opportunities for further enhancement of business performances, initiating product launches / re-launches.
- Ensure continuous coordination in the planning and execution process with Sales, Trade Marketing and related key stakeholders to seek alignment.
- Strong e-Commerce marketing orientation for the China business.
- Lead and develop a team of marketing colleagues to achieve established sales and profit goals.
- Build the high performing, local marketing teams capable of advancing their careers within the company.
About the person:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing / Business or related disciplines; Master’s degree is preferred
- 15+ years of experience in FMCG Marketing Management in China
- 6+ years of experience in leading a small team across different markets in a matrix environment
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent command in verbal & written English & Mandarin
- Innovative, strong interpersonal skills & resilience
- Strong leadership, endeavours to drive success
About the company:
My client is a leading FMCG company provide competitive salary and internal career path
Based in Shanghai office, he/she will develop and implement China marketing strategies for product positioning, market penetration, and pricing insights that will improve the organisation's competitive positions and to ensure that all higher-level brand strategies are consistent with the organisation's overall mission / vision / values as well as China’s strong growth objectives