EC Marketing Manager
Consultant Nancy Wang
Date posted 05 May 2022shanghai marketing/product-brand-marketing 2022-05-05 2022-07-04 fmcg 上海 CN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Responsible for the annual Content plan including social media and in-site EC platform to build and increase brand/product awareness and WOM.
- Responsible for the annual Content plan including social media and in-site EC platform to build and increase brand/product awareness and WOM
- Responsible for the annual EC marketing activation planning based on the consumer/market and EC platform understanding
- Drive excellent planning and implementation of key EC festival activations to drive business result
- Work closely with EC KA team on routine business review and budget control
- EC marketing experiences in IMF or FMCG industry
- Strong data analysis capability
- Good communication skill both in English & Chinese
- Historical good records of integrated activation plan in multi consumer touch points are preferred
- Sales or MKT trainee with both channel and consumer experience and insight is preferred
About the Client:
My client is an fmcg company.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 06 May 2022This role is media owner, work closely with internal marketing team and external media agency.
Salary: CNY550000 - CNY750000 per annumLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 06 May 2022Leading Furniture company around the world, great company culture.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 06 May 2022You will be the content expert leading cross team marketeers to drive interesting, insightful and helpful lifestyle, health and fashion content to the China market.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 05 May 2022The Senior Brand Manager will manage the brand with direct responsibility for developing and achieving brand objectives, with a clear focus on driving brand vision and equity. This role is responsible for the positive development of the brand, driving sustainable brand growth, brand equity, consumer commitment and brand profitability through disruptive and engaging consumer and channel programmes.
Salary: CNY700000 - CNY1000000 per annumLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 05 May 2022Brand Manager is responsible for product strategies design and execution to ensure the optimization the market presence of his or her responsible products.