E-commerce Manager (JD)
Consultant Nancy Wang
Date posted 05 May 2022shanghai marketing/product-brand-marketing 2022-05-05 2022-07-04 fmcg 上海 CN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The E-commerce Manager role requires the ability to support planning and sales efforts on external E-Commerce platforms. The role also requires partnership with internal Division counterparts to incorporate Division strategy into sales plans and deliver opportunities for growth. This role will support the Sr. Manager in driving consumer consumption of Newell Brands products, managing distributor and vendor relationships, and building opportunities to overdrive. Experience should include knowledge of E-Commerce and experience driving online sales.
- Sales target achievement: Partner with the Sr. Manager to develop E-Commerce sales plans and achieve sales target based on concrete levers and investments and grounded in Division growth strategies
- Distributor management: Manage E-Commerce distributor/vendor relationships in the JD marketplace and social commerce to achieve the business goals, drive consumption, and to increase share in market
- Customer management: Support the Sr. Manager in developing and maintaining relationships with E-Commerce platforms (specifically JD), negotiating placement, brand share of voice and strategic partnerships
- Budget management: Deliver business target with set budget , especially need to partner with Division counterparts to understand business objectives and get division support on business growth through data-based insights
- Demand forecast: Demand forecast planning and closely communication with supply chain to improve forecast accuracy and fulfillment rate
- NPD launch: Support E-Commerce efforts to ensure the success of new launches, promotions, and maximizing opportunities to drive incremental sales
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 5+ years of direct and hands-on E-Commerce experience
- Knowledge of E-Commerce KPIs and consumption-driving tools
- Strong English written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, self-starter and team player, Strong communication skills in multinational company
- Familiar with JD platform
About the client:
My client is an consumer durable company, provide competitive salary and opportunity.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 07 June 2022This role is to drive China Tableware business by deploying channel strategies in the e-Commerce/Digital market; defining and developing efficient e-business model with Product Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Customer Service teams; optimizing e-business investment mix; achieving E-Com Sales Targets; exploring online business opportunities.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 27 June 2022Insights Manager – The role is focused on Retail, with a particular emphasis on E-Commerce and the innovative online retail models that are being pioneered in Asia today. The successful candidate will drive continued commercial development by engaging with major companies and advising via thought leadership on topics like livestreaming, S-commerce, group buying, super apps or marketplaces.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 16 June 2022This role is responsible for Brand Equity Building, Product Innovation and consumer-centered Engagement Experience Development. Work with Sales to well execute brand/marketing strategies and grow market shares (e.g. branding, lead generation, user assets, events, etc.)
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 16 June 2022Work with Sales to well execute brand/marketing strategies. This role is responsible for Brand Equity Building, and consumer-centered Engagement Experience Development.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 10 June 2022This is a global AI-powered intelligence platform and research consultancy. We are looking for a MCI Automotive Research Head to set up the Automotive research team in China. You will responsible for our automotive research business in China. The position can be based in either Shanghai or Beijing.