Head of Marketing
Consultant Vera Shen
Date posted 06 May 2022shanghai marketing/product-brand-marketing 2022-05-06 2022-07-05 fmcg Shanghai CN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This role is responsible for Brand Equity Building, Product Innovation and consumer-centered Engagement Experience Development. Drive and manage the marketing programs for China business and imported products including the development and launch of new products/innovations. Work with Sales to well execute brand/marketing strategies and grow market shares (e.g. branding, lead generation, user assets, events, etc.).
- Identify & exploit business opportunities through superior consumer, market and competitor trends understanding
- Develop category strategies based on consumer/shopper insights, competitive threats and brand issues and opportunities
- Using insight to develop marketing and brand plans, building understanding of fundamental category drivers in partnership with our major customers
- Manage and monitor every new product development project and coordinate with internal departments including global R&D, quality control, procurement, logistics, legal, etc., and external parties to ensure timely completion of every NPD project
- Understand brand and product health and develop plans to improved over time
- Develop a long term pricing strategy that maximizes value within the category
- Increase consumer knowledge and understanding in the milk & dairy category
- Lead the annual insight mining plan to ensure a deep platform of understanding of the dairy beverage consumer. Build understanding of fundamental category drivers in partnership with our major customers
- Work with Sales to develop a channel growth strategy and NPD launch plan to ensure new products launch successfully in field sales
- Implement the annual marketing plan for Dairy category in partnership with our external agencies
- Lead the long term demand view for brand and product
- Ensure all business activities comply with relevant Acts, legal demands and ethical standards
- Manage your budget in a timely way ensuring suppliers are paid on time and costs are controlled appropriately
- Bachelor of Commerce/Marketing or other relevant tertiary qualifications
- Simple, efficient, pragmatic and accountable
- Stable career experience in recent two occupations
- 10+ years marketing and brand development experience within the Food sector,Dairy experience is advantageous
- Strong at new products development and digital marketing management
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 05 May 2022The role will be leading Global Stewardship community and co-pilot China DCO (Dynamic Content Optimization), collaborating with Category marketing, CMI, and Media team.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 20 June 2022Associate Marketing Director position of leading multinational company with innovative products.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 09 May 2022This role is to conceptualize, lead and drive e-commerce sales strategies across Greater China with the objective to increase our sales in all brands.