E-Commerce Director (Corporate Group Role)
Consultant Nancy Wang
Date posted 09 May 2022shanghai marketing/product-brand-marketing 2022-05-09 2022-07-08 retail 上海 CN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This role is to conceptualize, lead and drive e-commerce sales strategies across Greater China with the objective to increase our sales in all brands.
- Conceptualize, lead and drive e-commerce sales strategies across Greater China with the objective to increase our sales in all brands
- Develop and execute the e-commerce strategies to achieve online sales goal and enhance user experience
- Manage the integration of all aspects of e-commerce operations, including logistics, customer service, stock, and supply chain, IT, and local outsourced partners
- Initiate strategic enhancements for our e-commerce platform and workflow that will improve process and efficiency
- Prepare and present e-commerce strategy, quarterly business reviews, and executive-level
- presentations for alignments on strategies, performance and business direction
- Develop and execute e-Commerce sales plan, analyze merchant portfolio from strategic planning, lifecycle management, positioning and achieve business growth
- Formulate marketing strategy to build brand awareness and increase sales across e-commerce channels, building specific plans and activities to achieve goals
- Build the 360-degree launch and promotional calendar and campaigns online
- Partner with our marketing team to plan, coordinate and execute consumer marketing programs to build awareness, interest, engagement and purchase amongst target consumers
- Bachelor’s degree in E-commerce, Marketing, Business or related discipline
- At least 10 years of related experience within a heavily matrix and multi-national organization with strong business acumen and entrepreneurial mindset
- Prior experience and knowledge in FMCG, construction/building materials industries or similar preferred
- Solid experience on e-commerce planning and digital marketing experience in FMCG industry including data analysis, acquisition and performance marketing
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 20 June 2022Associate Marketing Director position of leading multinational company with innovative products.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 06 May 2022This role is responsible for Brand Equity Building, Product Innovation and consumer-centered Engagement Experience Development. Drive and manage the marketing programs for China business and imported products including the development and launch of new products/innovations. Work with Sales to well execute brand/marketing strategies and grow market shares (e.g. branding, lead generation, user assets, events, etc.).
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 05 May 2022The role will be leading Global Stewardship community and co-pilot China DCO (Dynamic Content Optimization), collaborating with Category marketing, CMI, and Media team.