Associate Marketing Director
Consultant Echo Yang
Date posted 20 June 2022shanghai marketing/product-brand-marketing 2022-06-20 2022-08-19 marketing Shanghai CN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Associate Marketing Director position of leading multinational company with innovative products.
About the Role:
- The role owns the marketing strategy and execution of device product in China. He/ she will be leading China marketing team to help sales team to achieve annual business objectives by planning annual marketing strategy, collaborating with commercial teams in executing marketing plan, launching new products with clear positioning and pricing, driving channel enablement & training, customer and market insights, building KOL strategy, etc. Meanwhile, this role will work closely with APAC and global counterparts to ensure the alignment across the organization
- Monitor competitive landscape and technology trends to stay current with new competitive innovations and product offerings
- Ensure the “voice of the customer” is sufficiently captured and integrated in all product solutions delivered to the marketplace, gain actionable insights to drive product strategy in China
- Own the NPI commercial launch process in China including product positioning, value proposition development, pricing, key claims, KOLs & early adopters targeting and sales force training and enablement
- Influence the Global & regional Product Management team to address all China needs in terms of new products, features, workflows and price points
- Lifecycle Management: Monitoring in-market feature performance, identifying post-launch improvements
- Create content for sales channels (direct & Indirect) in collaboration with the China Marketing Communication team and the APAC Marketing team: Competitive analysis, Key benefits, Value Proposition localization by country, Sales pitches
- Track overall business results including identification and monitoring of key metrics and other data sources that gauge the health and growth of the business, and future business trends
- Ensure the effective fulfillment of objectives and deadlines assigned
- BS/BA required, preferably in healthcare, engineering, technology, or business-related field
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in product management or marketing management with Medical Device Industry, Life Science or Consumer Goods industry, and people management experience
- Strong leadership upon cross function team engagement and good communication/engagement skill to MKT team
- High competency on aglity, with flexibility to adapt solid knowledge into Align’s dynamic working environment and lead team for success
- High level of business and commercial acumen
- Extensive knowledge of the dental practice environment including clinical techniques, workflows and interactions in dental and orthodontic practices—is preferred
- Knowledge of the dental manufacturer landscape—is preferred
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 09 May 2022This role is to conceptualize, lead and drive e-commerce sales strategies across Greater China with the objective to increase our sales in all brands.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 06 May 2022This role is responsible for Brand Equity Building, Product Innovation and consumer-centered Engagement Experience Development. Drive and manage the marketing programs for China business and imported products including the development and launch of new products/innovations. Work with Sales to well execute brand/marketing strategies and grow market shares (e.g. branding, lead generation, user assets, events, etc.).
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 05 May 2022The role will be leading Global Stewardship community and co-pilot China DCO (Dynamic Content Optimization), collaborating with Category marketing, CMI, and Media team.