E-commerce Associate Director
Consultant Nancy Wang
Date posted 02 August 2022shanghai marketing/product-brand-marketing 2022-08-02 2022-10-01 fmcg 上海 CN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This role is to support online sales via managing the E-commerce marketing programs on EC platforms (Tmall, JD and etc.) for the retail business. Also, this role is to develop business capabilities of content marketing, brand marketing and creative innovation on EC platforms.
- EC marketing strategy development
- EC marketing channel selection and activation planning
- EC marketing budget management
- Establish clear measurement across E-commerce marketing activities
- Monitor, analyze and optimize EC marketing performance based on the pre-defined ROI, conversion rate and sales target
- Manage budget allocations and ad activation strategies for different ad formats, SKUs, EC platforms, domestic and cross-border business
- Manage weekly updates, optimization actions and monthly EC marketing plans
- Leverage brand assets and EC marketing platforms to implement content marketing programs
- Develop creative/innovative marketing content and methods; Lead implementation of best practices, scalable delivery process
- Optimize presentation of EC stores and product pages to improve conversion rates
- 6-10+ year experience of Chinese E-commerce marketing experiences in multinational FMCG or E-commerce/TP companies
- Proficient in EC marketing channels on Tmall (直通车, 钻展, 品销宝, 淘宝客, etc.) and JD (京东快车, 京选展位, 京挑客, 京东直投, etc.)
- Specialized in optimizing and managing EC advertising performance metrics, including ROI, CPC, CPM, conversion rate and etc.
- Hands-on experience in EC content marketing and familiar with marketing tactics in 有好货, 必买清单, 淘宝头条, 直播, etc.
- Excellent analytic, data processing and reporting skills, both quantitative and qualitative, with strong attention to detail
- Experienced user of EC tracking and data analytics tools
- Creative on the content creation, storytelling and EC merchandising
- Good command in both written and spoken English
About the Client:
My client is an fmcg company, provide competitive salary and opportunity.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 09 August 2022The team of our client company are currently looking for experienced manager candidate to join them to support our rapid business growth. This division is a service provider of market increase insight covering all industries.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 22 July 2022Insights Manager is a new role within the Database Syndicated Research team, reporting to the Head of Practice/Industry Research and working especially closely with Global Leads and Industry Managers. The role meets the growing demand for client service from database industry and sector experts. The Insights Manager is a client facing research role where more than half of time is spent engaged in or preparing for client facing activity.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 22 July 2022The primary function of the Team Lead role will be providing day-to-day quality control management for the projects run by individuals on his or her team.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 22 July 2022We are looking for an integrated insight leader with the ability to dig out consumer insight with multiple approaches including big data, qualitative research, quantitative research etc. The talent will lead the research and insight from the group level in China market. This role reports into VP, China.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 16 June 2022This role is responsible for Brand Equity Building, Product Innovation and consumer-centered Engagement Experience Development. Work with Sales to well execute brand/marketing strategies and grow market shares (e.g. branding, lead generation, user assets, events, etc.)