Global Product Manager
Consultant Felix Guo
Date posted 25 August 2022shanghai marketing/product-brand-marketing 2022-08-30 2022-10-24 marketing Shanghai CN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Global product manager works as product owner role for whole life cycle of certain products. He/she also plays upstream marketing role who is responsible for defining and proposing surgical equipment portfolio to serve surgical synergy as well as in-China-for-global initiatives. This position is the core team member of surgical equipment NPI programs.
- Deeply understand surgical synergy strategy, and explore more surgical equipment opportunities in global Orthopedics and Carinal markets. Strongly contribute to cementing inChina-for-global initiative as well as a surgical equipment portfolio strategy
- Conduct market research, advisory board, and internal business meeting to collect and prioritize VOX (Voice of Customer, Voice of Technology & Voice of Business)
- Formulate business cases to quantify business opportunities and generate new surgical equipment proposals
- Cooperate with Business Development and R&D team to identify partners to expedite go-to-market cycle and build the earlier technology advantage
- Work as a core team member of new surgical equipment development programs by completing all upstream marketing-related tasks during the whole program execution period
- Support downstream marketing team to develop a flawless commercial launch plan in China as well as global markets
- Monitor customer feedback on new products, support tackling customer complaints, and come up with remediation or NPI inputs in the medium and long term
- Lead CSOT surgical equipment product lifecycle management activities
- BS/BA or Above degree in Engineering, Medical, or Marketing
- 8+ years experience in product development or product marketing in the medical device industry. Imaging equipment or Orthopedic surgical equipment is preferred. If surgical robotics or navigation-related experience, the length could be 5+ years
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal, quantitative analysis, constructive thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated a high degree of initiative and influence skills
- Fluent in speaking both English and Chinese
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 25 August 2022Global product manager works as product owner role for whole life cycle of certain products. He/she also plays upstream marketing role who is responsible for defining and proposing surgical equipment portfolio to serve surgical synergy as well as in-China-for-global initiatives. This position is the core team member of surgical equipment NPI programs.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 30 September 2022In this role, you will be responsible for building and accelerating the business.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 29 September 2022Category Manager for consumer durable company, a well-known international company around the world.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 30 August 2022To build and supervise the merchandising team, guide the team to make decisions on buying products in order to maximize sales, inventory turnover; profitability and brand image. Responsible for defining, planning and directing merchandising strategies to ensure product mix meet customer demands while driving the business forward. And also responsible for formulating merchandising plans to incorporate long term strategy and shorter term issues.