Consultant Vera Shen
Date posted 28 February 2023shanghai marketing/product-brand-marketing 2023-02-28 2023-04-29 fmcg Shanghai CN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Develop clear product roadmaps across all product lines including brand positioning across product lines
- Develop clear product roadmaps across all product lines including brand positioning across product lines
- Demonstrated Track Record of Growth: ability to grow and extend existing product lines, and at the same time develop and commercialize new products in a timely and profitable manner
- Define market-winning products that differentiate us from our competitors and increase our market share and expand our margins
- Manage structured review of product concepts with the objectives as defined by the annual line plan. Adapt to and manage change as a key strategic direction of the company and to respond rapidly to market opportunities that arise quickly both domestically and in international markets
- Identify and develop new product opportunities globally
- Manage the Product Management team
- 10-15 years of related product management and marketing experience in bringing innovative products that matter to consumers to market in Consumer Durable industry
- Fluent English in both oral and written
- Project Management Skills: exceptional planning and organizational skills. Experience participating in matrix, global, cross-functional teams, which require collaborative planning with members of other sales groups, product groups, operations, marketing, etc.
About the Client :
My client is a foreign consumer durable company provides competitive salary and benefits.
Get in touch
+86 21 51535921
Salary: CNY450000 - CNY550000 per annumLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 21 February 2023The candidate must be fluent in Mandarin and English, and confident in producing dual-language marketing materials, aswell as regularly liaising with local and international stakeholders.