National Trade Marketing Manager
Consultant Vera Shen
Date posted 11 May 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
The Trade / shopper Marketing position is a service role that supports the Sales Team. It is also a coordination role between the sales, marketing and education departments for trade communication, field communication and point of sale and shelving solutions. The role is as a custodian of the brand and ensures consistency across all execution.
- Ensure the SAME is up to date and available to the wider team.
- Execute channel activation plans as briefed by the Category Development Managers and deliver to dates in the SAME.
- Communicate priorities, deliver trade and consumer promotion content in a way that excites and engages.
- Drive and coordinate post campaign analysis for all consumer campaigns, NPD launchers, consumer and trade promotions.
- Administration, Item code setup, SOP, Purchase Orders, POS Distribution, quotes, allocations.
- Provide channel insights in what promotional activity works and what execution best practice looks like
- Activation of Channel Plans - Customers
- Work collaboratively with the Category Development Managers to ensure in field execution matches channel strategy intention.
- Manage the design and content of al Trade communications in both the retail mail out, eDM and SIP Updates.
- Develop and maintain the point-of-sale plan that includes execution excellence, budget management, allocations, quoting, Purchase Orders and Item Code Set-up.
- Develop and maintain the communication strategy of the B2B site, write, coordinate and load all content onto the B2B site on a monthly basis.
- BPod Management which entails the strategy, working with the Category Channel Managers, rollout, budget, resources, process and managing installation consultant Monthly Cycle Management
- Manage all content and deliver in an exciting and engaging way to the Field Team and continually evolve the communication methods and templates.
- Provide timely and accurate KAPs to the National Account Managers.
- Chair the monthly SAME Meeting and collaborate all parties across Marketing, Sales, PAW and Education and update minutes on a weekly basis.
- Trade understanding
- Business and financial analysis
- Project management
- High Microsoft Office Competency (Word, Publisher, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Process mapping and implementation
- Channel segmentation understanding
- Consumer and shopper insights
- Degree ideally in Business, Marketing or Project Management related discipline.
- FMCG, Pharmacy and Grocery experience in Trade Marketing, Consumer Marketing, New Product Development or Sales/Business Development related roles
- Experience in leading a cross-functional team.
- Experience in Shopper Marketing or Trade Marketing/Activation role
- Experience with Aztec data