Trade Marketing Manager (Food Service)
Consultant Cynthia Wang
Date posted 09 September 20192019-09-09 2019-11-08 fmcg Shanghai CN CNY 350000 450000 450000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Job Title: Trade Marketing Manager (Food Service) Location: Shanghai
• Plan and lead promotional/merchandising activities based on responsible brand yearly objective in the regions
• Frequently contact with Regional/City Sales Managers, KA teams to identify new opportunities and develop tailor-made promotion
• Visit both Modern Trade and Traditional Trade to understand local market/channel/customer and develop different programs
• Serve as bridge of Marketing & sales, ensure company strategy implemented at POS.
• Develop regional activity plan for the responsible brand based on national category plan.
• Forecast volume demand for regional customers and deliver volume target for responsible brand.
• Budget and monitor trade spending for regional customers according to national category plan, business goal and regional activity plan.
• Coordinate sales team for promotion execution and brand activation event.
• Coordinate sales execution for national key customers' activity plan in regional level.
• University graduate, major in marketing or business admin preferred.
• A minimum of 6 years if experience in consumer and trade promotions in FMCG industry
• A sound knowledge and solid experience in trade marketing and KA
• Excellent communication skills to work with people at all levels and from various background
• Logical thinking and data analytic power with business acumens
• Pleasant, mature, self-motivated, results-oriented
• Fully operation with office software, such as excel, powerpoint and word.
• Willing to travel when required by business