Engineering Director, China ( RF background)
Salary CNY1000000 - CNY1500000 per annumFULL_TIME
Consultant Lillian Zhu
Date posted 26 October 2018 2018-10-262018-12-25 engineering No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040
This position is responsible for new Antenna design development, integration, and product launch while leading a team of 15-20 top Antenna Engineers, developing new and improved Antenna designs and utilizing advanced Antenna design technologies and tools.
- Manage daily activities of Engineering team.
- Represent Airgain’s interest in the Asia region.
- Lead the design of new antennas to be integrated into complex projects.
- Address integration issues before they become problems, coordinating such efforts with Field Application Engineers, Engineering staff, and Customers.
- Partner with Airgain Sales and Product Management teams to ensure Customer satisfaction.
- Establish and maintain a channel between customer designs and Airgain solutions, at various levels of engagement.
- Education level: PhD degree in Physics, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electromagnetics highly preferred. MS degree may be combined with relevant experience.
- Experience level: 10-15 years of experience in antenna design and active component design, with at least 5 years of leadership experience.
- Experience with modules, MM wave design, antenna design in embedded systems.
- Experience working in antenna front-end.
- Knowledge of manufacturing principles.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English proficiently.
- Experience in new system designing and addressing complex integration issues.
- Must be able to travel both domestically within China and internationally, as needed. Must have the ability to obtain and hold a valid passport.
About the company:
It is a US Antenna R&D center in Suzhou.