Consultant Eric Xu
Date posted 29 March 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
An exciting Mechanical Engineer job has just become available at one of the most respected global companies based in Changshu.
• responsible for overall accountability of mechanical equipments, operation and maintenance of both static and rotating equipments cross whole site. but will focus on compounding unit
• investigate and resolve mechanical problems, and minimize failure
• lead pm/pdm, analysis of failure & corrective action of mechanical equipment of manufacturing plant
• cooperate with other team engineers to complete spare parts inventory of equipment
• suggest and implement every item of modification and renewal to minimize mechanical equipment downtime, increase efficiency and reliability and safety
• leading or be involved in moc projects to ensure all projects can be completed within budget / schedule / in good construction quality / no safety issue
• support project team to handle big capital projects and actively be involved in design stage; construction jwd, start-up…etc.
• support training coordinator in providing solutions for maintenance supervision and technicians’ learning and development
• support engineering data administrator to develop and maintain engineering data and drawings
• spare materials usage analysis
• compile maintenance sop/jsa
• bachelor degree (4 years) of mechanical major
• minimum 8 years experience of mechanical equipment of chemical industry. 3 years in compounding plant, familiar with extruder/pelletizer
• excellent machinery technical skill
• good analytical skill / communication skill
• team player. self-motivation and can-do attitude
• good English reading and speaking skill
• sap experience
About the organisation:
A multi-speciality chemical company, committed to developing chemistry that addresses key societal challenges. Innovates and partners with customers in diverse global end markets. Its products and solutions are used in planes, cars, smart and medical devices, batteries, in mineral and oil extraction, among many other applications promoting sustainability.