Senior Test Manager
Location Shenzhen Shi
Consultant Joanne Li
Date posted 16 March 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
This is a FORTUNE 500 company, they are looking for someone who is passionate about testing. The successful candidates will be required to be working with internal developers and suppliers.
This position will be expecting strong technical and leadership skills on candidates.
- Manage test plans and perform test and verification activities for in-house development projects according to requirements, standards, and use-case scenarios.
- Critical review of all test and verification documentation and associated reports.
- Contribute to design reviews of samples, prototypes, and more mature hardware.
- Plan, execute, analyse, and document test and verification activities.
- Ensure proper product test documentation.
- Identify, assess, and communicate risks to product performance, safety, and compliance.
- Communicate closely with Systems Engineers and Project Managers.
- Support delivering products to the market on scope, time, cost, and quality.
- Support quality assurance and supplier quality control.
- Ensure or execute relevant performance measurements of products.
- BS in engineering.
- Min. 6+ years experience in test and verification of electro-mechanical products.
- Experience with software testing.
- Experience with reliability testing including application relevant stress tests, vibration test, temperature tests and humidity tests.
- Strong interest for product test/qualification and product quality.
- Analytic, systematic, and pro-active approach to test and verification tasks.
- Strong interest in technical root cause analysis.
- Fluent in Chinese and English speech and writing.
- Comfortable with fast-paced and multitasking environment.
- Willingness to travel.
- Willingness to work in an office.
- Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.