Prin/Sr. Mechanical Engineer
Location Shenzhen Shi
Consultant Joanne Li
Date posted 29 March 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
This is a position of mechanical engineer. The perfect candidate would be required a proven record in hands-on experience on thermal & force analysis & simulation.
- Manage deliverable schedules and design times to meet product delivery, cost, quality, and reliability requirements.
- Maintain and grow engineering staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Develop and refine departmental workflows, tools, and processes to continuously improve time-to-market, product quality, and innovation.
- Develop and drive world-class tools, processes, and people.
- Assign and supervise mechanical and acoustics resources to execute product development.
- Set individual and departmental goals and provide performance reviews for direct reports.
- Mentor direct reports and provide challenging assignments to grow individual and team skills.
- Collaborate with systems engineering, electrical, software, and product owners to maximise system performance and user experience.
- Use structured problem-solving techniques to lead issue resolution.
- Own the design through the complete lifecycle of the product.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Mechanical Engineering.
- 10+ years experience developing mechanical products.
- Professional-level written and oral English skills.
- Ability to motivate direct reports to drive peak performance.
- Clear and logical thought process.