Location Shenzhen Shi
Consultant Janet Chen
Date posted 04 May 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
Our client is one of international companies for innovative design, development, prototyping, crowd-funding and mass production. They are hiring a Graphic Designer in Shenzhen.
- create the visual content for social medias, web pages, newsletters...
- design the print media marketing materials and prepares.
- create promotional, talkative (PPT) presentations.
- create descriptive, branded info-graphics.
- support the design team in branding design for clients.
- support the design team in video shooting and editing.
- work closely with the Business Development department in order to support them with quality graphics following NOA’s unique vision.
- design UIs for web and APPs following the concepts and working closely with our APP and firmware developers.
- create graphics and technical documentation for packaging.
- follow up with the print media and packaging production.
- an understanding of best-practices and principles of design
- enjoy contributing ideas for new campaigns and strategic directions
- adaptive, nimble, and ready to learn
- motivated and diligent
- proficient in using Adobe tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign...)
- comfortable with MS Office tools
- good drawing, illustrating skills
- ability to incorporate external ideas and add your own style to designs across a variety of platforms
- good command of both written and spoken English
- demonstrate ability to manage multiple tasks and adhere to deadlines
- well-organised with great client-oriented communication skills
- previous experience in design team
- basic knowledge of motion graphics (i.e. After Effects, Premiere Pro...)
- UX/UI prototyping skills
- familiar with the concept of crowd-funding
- innovative, with good presentation skills and attention to details
- a good team player and being able to work independently
- ability to learn quickly
- manage time effectively and work accurately
- being able to work on his/her own initiative
- being inclined to discover new tools and learn how to use them
- basic Chinese/Mandarin (would be helpful but is not necessary)
- bachelor's Degree in Design or design related field
- minimum 3 years work in design field
- minimum 1 year work as a Graphic designer