Senior Equipment Manager
Location Shenzhen Shi
Consultant Janet Chen
Date posted 08 June 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
My client is a worldwide leader in technology solutions. They make the instruments, subsystems and process control solutions. Employees there are proactive problem-solver. Now they are hiring a Sr.Service Manager in Shenzhen.
- Responsible for overseeing and managing the daily operations of the equipment service team.
- Ensures procedures and methods are followed for all Service Depots on a Asia basis.
- Provides on-going management of Lean Program.
- Acts as advisor to subordinate(s) to meet schedules and/or resolve technical problems.
- Maintain good relationship with customers and feedback to ensure efficient operation.
- Ensures timely billings and response to customer inquiries.
- Ensures adequate phone coverage for customer support.
- personnel management to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Bachelor’s Degree in electronic engineering or related major
- 10 years of equipment service experience, semiconductor industry experience is preferred, MNC background would be a plus
- Outstanding communication skill, able to interacts with subordinate supervisors, customers and/or functional peer group managers
- Fluent in English both written&speaking
- Able to travel domestic and abroad.