Location Shenzhen Shi
Consultant Janet Chen
Date posted 26 June 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
My client is a US company in audio industry, the brand mission is to reach the best user experience and drive the spirit of music. It has a very good reputation worldwide, with more than 50 years history.
- Support the design and evaluation of electronic audio circuits, ensure every procedure was following standard
- Take a lead role as liaison between R&D engineers and OEM/CM factories
- Support the design of mechanical components of audio products
- Obtain appropriate input to ensure the quality of the product design.
- Work with R&D and factories to optimize products for better DFM
- Communicate with electronics R&D and OEM/CM manufacturing team members
- Use PCB layout software, schematic capture software, circuit simulation software, etc., to improve product design
- Plan and schedule the activities necessary to complete complex long-term projects.
- Regular travel to OEM manufacturers
- Degree in electronic engineering or equivalent is required.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in related electronics design/NPI, very outstanding background could be considered if less working experience.
- Design, analysis and debugging skills should be sufficient to review design and follow-up mass production
- Familiar with the meaning of audio specifications, S/N, THD, etc.is a plus.
- Familiar with requirements and design practices for international safety, EMC, and other certifications.
- Experience with Bluetooth / WiFi radios and circuitry is a plus.
- Experience with manufacturing and supply chain processes.
- Experience solving compliance problems.
- Good technical and non-technical communication skills in English and Chinese (Mandarin).
About the company:
It is a US company in audio industry, the brand mission is to reach the best user experience and drive the spirit of music. It has a very good reputation worldwide, with more than 50 years history.