Salary CNY400000 - CNY800000 per annum + Housing Allowance
Location Suzhou ShiFULL_TIME
Consultant Steven Gu
Date posted 27 August 2018 2018-08-272018-10-26 engineering No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
This is a world leading company in automotive industry. Currently they need a Engineering Lead based in Suzhou focusing on supplier develop and audit. You will report to General Manager directly. This role will be fully responsible for the development of new suppliers and the engineering audit.
- lead and be responsible for the wafer level testing, in collaborations with R&D and process technology development team, wafer processing vendors, product assembly and testing vendors, etc.
- lead and be responsible for the product assembly and packaging, flow chart and process optimisation, in collaborations with the assembly and packaging vendors
- lead and be responsible for architect and building the test system for functionality and performance evaluation, including building the test system with test equipment and load/DUT boards, coding the test program, acquiring and analysing data, analysing the measurement system accuracy and gauge R&R (MSA), generating test reports, etc. these activities are required in product feasibility phase, development phase, design verification phase, and production verification phase
- work collaboratively with the production test vendor(s) to develop the production test, including the test plan, test specification, test implementation, MSA, failing parts analysis, etc.
- lead and be responsible for the overall process optimisation, cost reduction, and yield improvement
- work collaboratively with operations team and QA team in vendor selection and qualification
- provide DFT and DFM expertise in product development fulfill the fa and RMA related tasks
- lead and be responsible for applications engineering, including evaluation kits HW and SW, application notes, customer support, etc.
- lead engineering projects in design verification phase and production verification phase, including project planning, resource allocation and organisation, task prioritisation, scheduling, cost control, etc.
- recruit, lead, and retain the team for best performance through hiring, training, coaching, motivating, inspiring, and rewarding. develop team competency and manage people career progression
- must have 10+ years of technical working experience in semiconductors, electronics, transducer systems, or related fields
- must have rich hands-on experience in semiconductor assembly/packaging, product testing and product/process engineering; familiar with ate and/or pc-controlled (through USB, ETHERNET, GPIB, and so on) test/measurement equipment such as DMM, SMU, waveform generator, data acquisition system, temperature chamber, etc.; proficiency in LABVIEW, python, MATLAB, excel, etc.; experience in designing multi-layer PCB and dealing with analog and mixed signals; familiar with i2c, SPI, USART, rs-232/485, and other commonly used communication protocols
- must have 5+ years of experience as a team manager of engineering staff, with coverage of hiring, training and coaching, retaining, competency development, performance management, etc. must have strong passion and competency in people management and development. must be able to define new positions depending on the long-term objectives and to select the most effective profiles
- must be a strong technical leader and able to assign tasks based on skill sets and availability. must be able to manage experienced, self-motivated engineering staff, providing a balance between empowerment and direction, using situational leadership
- must have 5+ years of experience as a project manager in managing new product development and new product introduction projects, leading cross-functional teams and working with different functions at multi-levels. demonstrated understanding of sound product development life-cycle methodologies. experience with pm tools; ability to keep projects on time/budget/scope/quality plans, and to manage limited resources for maximum output
- must have experience in interfacing directly with vendors and partners of wafer manufacturing, chip packaging, and chip testing. experience in ramping up volume production with such external parties
- must have the ability to communicate effectively with multi-levels of internal and external interfaces, verbally and in written form, in mandarin and in English
About the organisation:
This is a word leading automotive component manufacturer. The business is continuously growing and expanding at a fast pace, making the company stable yet progressive. With great clients and being well-known for their cooperate entertainment, they have won a prestigious reputation among the industry.