Location Shenzhen ShiFULL_TIME
Consultant Janet Chen
Date posted 01 April 20192019-04-01 2019-05-31 electronics Shenzhen Shi Guangdong CN CNY 240000 300000 300000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn
American consumer electronics brand, with its fashion and avant-garde style leading peers, in comsumer electronic field has a mature team and a stable market.
- Works within a team to develop, validate, and commercialise a variety of electrical design projects for consumer level audio products including wireless technology, TWS, ANC, sensor technology, and audio performance optimisation.
- Reviews and completes project documents for accurate specification and quality assurance.
- Reviews and completes project EE test flow chart, PCB debug, RF antenna optimisation and all the FA analysis.
- Generate the EBOM, EE data base, and maintain in Arena system
- Reviews operational procedures to ensure compliance with applicable policies and performance measures, or actively support the product regular compliance tests.
- Support the team to make the proper decision for the EE changes according to the ECR/ECN Process.
- Working proactively on the projects continuous improvement.
- Complete the tasks assigned by manager and timely report to manager.
- Plans, schedules, or coordinates the preparation of documents or activities for multiple major projects.
- Routinely interacts with clients, customers, suppliers, contractors, and others.
- BS Degree or above in Electronics, 5 – 8+ years’ experience on BT headphone and speakers.
- Experience with Bluetooth, TWS and ANC products system design and integration, test and debug PCBA, and familiar with acoustic quality improve
- Schematic design and PCB layout experience.
- Experience with CSR or other Bluetooth chip platform design ,and BQB test requirement
- Experience with PADS software and ECM,EMI compatible on PCBA design
- Experience with developing and validating the manufacturing process and test set up
- Skillful communications and coordination.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Fluent with written English. Good oral English skills will be preferred.
- Frequent travel is required.
- Ability to work in team-based and multi-cultural environment.
- Passionate, adaptable, fast-response, comprehensive, self-motivating, independent, and charming leadership.
- Detailed mind and willing to learn new technology.
About the Organisation:
Our client is an American consumer electronics brand.