HEAD OF EQUIPMENT & PACKAGING TECHNOLOGY , AP-N
Salary CNY700000 - CNY800000 per annum
Location Suzhou Shi
Consultant Andrew Yu
Date posted 08 March 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
A famous packaging equipment producer is now looking for a technical head.
- managing local and global development projects regarding filling machines, downstream, packaging material and processing innovations and implementations in Asia in coordination with global technology
- managing global introduction / implementation of new products, materials and production processes and full support for global projects leaders concerning filling machine, downstream equipment and packaging materials. provide counsel/expertise if problems arise that require root cause investigation, identification of countermeasures/improvements.
- identify new technical innovation/opportunities in sig system to create or improve quality, functionality, and customer preference.
- assurance of agreed qualification processes (SQM and IAM)facilitate exchange of information, ideas, best practices, learnings, and other feedback between various functions.
- milestone reporting, project documentation and release procedures according to sig process manual (development process)support local introduction and implementation of new products and ensure knowledge transfer to region and back to global
- assurance of compliance to or adaptation of company material and process specifications as well as filling machines and downstream equipment.
- securing legal and environmental compliance of material and process developments (local and global requirements)
- ensure new technology/design/process are properly documented for IP filing and/or protection
- 4th level support for technology related topics i.e. trouble shooting of customer related problems together with the local team (1st to 3rd level support)
- coordinating the work on serial change requests in china
- coordination the activities in the future test center and attached laboratory
- develop career and capability growth of the R&D organisation in AP-N
- technical education in the area of electrical or mechanical design/engineering/manufacturing.
- graduate engineer