Sr. Mechanical Engineer--Exciting Global Firm
Consultant Kelly Chen
Date posted 09 March 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
This is an exciting opportunity based in Guangdong, China.
- Review design and provide constructive feedback to US and China based Mechanical Engineering, NPD team.
- Conduct tooling and production issues root cause analysis and apply design corrections as needed.
- Proficient in using Pro-E.
- Good at problem solving, communication in both Chinese and English
- Modify individual component / assembly drawings and BOM’s for new and existing products as needed for debug or maintenance.
- Responsible for coordinating quotation packages, parts, tooling, and testing and verification of product requirements.
- Proactively seeks for cost reduction opportunities. Propose, design, and phase-in changes with no impact to ongoing production.
- Support product builds for DVT and PVT all the way to production ramp.
- Participate in supplier qualification and audit
- Assist with documentation modification, including product specifications, work instructions, test plans and other documented attributes of the product.
- The ability to manage new and unique situations with minimal supervision.
- BS Mechanical Engineer or related field.
- English Speaking is a must
- min 7 years of experience in mechanical design in consumer electronics field
- Open minded and good communication skill, a team player