Salary CNY250000 - CNY300000 per annum
Location Suzhou Shi
Consultant Lillian Zhu
Date posted 11 May 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
This is a famous automotive components manufacturer in Suzhou.
- selects, negotiates, assigns and charters cross-functional team to assume responsibility for each critical group of activities in program plan
- establish priorities among multiple projects under area of responsibility
- leads/coordinates team reviews of actual versus plan for timing/cost/quality, presenting regular updates regarding program launch status to leadership team and maintains meeting minutes of these reviews
- insure that goals are achieved as planned or contingency plans are implemented to regain schedule or adjust to unplanned events beyond control of team
- guides program team to meet all budget and profit objectives related to specific programs
- bachelor degree in engineering/business or equivalent
- more than 5 years experiences in position of project management in automotive industry, especially with SGM experiences would be preferred
- ability to communicate effectively (written and oral) with all organisational levels regarding program objectives and decisions
- demonstrated leadership skills and proficient in team building and conflict resolution
About the organisation:
It is an automotive manufacturer in Suzhou.