Sr. Technical PM
Consultant Kelly Chen
Date posted 28 June 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
This is an excellent opportunity for those who have global mindset and those looking for new challenges.
- International technical compliance validation & reporting for Customer technical policies and documents (Engineering documents, manufacturing line configuration, equipment capability, site innovation, etc)
- Global trace ability reporting compliance & accuracy, root cause / corrective action tracking for non-compliance events
- Interface with customer technical teams to understand trace ability system enhancement requirements, generate and communicate system requirements documents to IT and sites
- Monitor trace ability system enhancement project plans, set-up and execute system enhancement validation testing, execute training to support successful change deployment
- Local technical support, project plan milestone monitoring, escalation for NPI & launch of automotive NPI's
- Experience in NPI technical program management
- 3 years + in a mid-senior level position.
- Experience in managing a team as a manager
- High personal energy, and learning capacity, fast, eager learner and desire to apply learning to related job responsibilities
- Team building, coaching, mentoring, technical training
- Fluent in English is a must
- Problem solving skills