Consultant Kelly Chen
Date posted 10 July 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
This is an international Automotive MNC hiring an Manufacturing Manager in Guangdong Area. The perfect candidate will be expecting fluent English speaking skill.
- Leading engineering resources to maintain, improve manufacturing capabilities, initiate projects, Lean approaches to focus on problem solving, standardizations, continues improvements, support new product/trasfer projects with proper luanch gate control and PPAP process, so as to improve the internal quality and reduce customer DPPM, customer complaints.
- Lead team to perform daily problem solving, customer complaints handling with Quailty and Productions, root causes analysis and define proper corrective/preventive actions, so as to maintain production/process stabilities and effectively improve customer quality issues,
- Responsible for process standardization, prepare and improve work instructions, process parameters, process control instructions.
- Responsible for critical process capabilities improvements with support from centrolized engineering resources and quality, improve equipment realibility and capabilities to improve first pass yeild and customer DPPM.
- Participant In Process Audit and responsible for process, manufacturing related finds improve, corrective/preventive actions
- Responsible for new product luanch, product transfer, new equipment or new line introductions, take leader role from manufacturing required actions and follow up, join review and discussion from early stage to make sure design for manufacutring, PPAP, process development, engineering building, qualifications be well planned and excuted.
- Be responsible for NPI, transfer products related BOM, Routine preparations and update, develop and qualify fixtures and tooling, cost update.
- Responsible for manufacturing department annual budget, perfromance management, team development.
- Degree in engineering
- More than 5 years of solid working experience in automotive components manufacturing industry, with minimum 2 years in managerial position.
- Holder of Six Sigma Green belt (Black belt is preferred)
- Fluent in both English and Mandarin is essential
- Strong leadership, good team player with excellent analytical skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
About the company:
This is an international Automotive MNC in Guangdong Area.