Product Development Specialist
Location Shenzhen ShiFULL_TIME
Consultant Jerry Han
Date posted 10 December 2018 2018-12-102019-02-08 engineering No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
The position is Product Development Specialist, who bases in Shenzhen.The candidate should be responsible for product development by supporting Product Engineering Team to oversee new product engineering design and development process.
- Responsible for product development by supporting Product Engineering Team to oversee new product engineering design and development process.
- To conduct manufacturing feasibility study, value engineering, project management, CAD design (SolidWorks and Pro/ENGINEER), design sample and tooling sample coordination and reviews.
- Able to troubleshoot, conduct root causes analysis report and problem solving process.
- Responsible for document control such as drawings & product specifications,
- Communicate with internal department and suppliers on product specification and evaluation,
- Ability to read electronic components & plastic material datasheet.
- Ability to read tooling design drawing.
- Support the production in factories to meet quality, costs, delivery and responsiveness requirements.
- Degree/ High Diploma in Mechanical/ Manufacturing Engineering or related discipline;
- 5-8 years product development experience in Home Appliances/ Houseware products industry or relevant experience.
- Strong mechanical and electrical technical knowledge background;
- Experience in Production Process Design & Qualification, including knowledge of Measurement and Analysis, Jig & Fixture Design, Plating, Painting, and Assembly Process;
- Knowledge of geometric dimension and tolerance
- Creative problem solving skills.
- Familiar with Windows applications such as Excel, Word, and Power Point.
- Proficient with CAD / CAE software, such as AutoCAD, Pro/E & Solid-works.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English, Chinese.
- Work independently and travel domestically to supplier sites as projects require.
- Good at team work, willing to take responsibility and sustain challenge.
About the Organisation:
The company is a leading global consumer products US owned company.