Engineering and maintenance manager
Location Changzhou ShiFULL_TIME
Consultant Andrew Yu
Date posted 11 March 2019 2019-03-112019-05-10 manufacturing-and-production Changzhou Shi Jiangsu CN CNY 400000 600000 600000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn
A Heavy machinery manufacturer base in Changzhou city is finding a Engineering and maintenance manager .
- Maintenance department management, primarily as it pertains to longer term planning, staffing, budget requirements and adherence, regulatory compliance, but also, to keep abreast of daily activities.
- Maintenance and enhancement of the facility physical assets in a professional, thorough manner, insure their integrity and longevity.
- Insure compliance of the facility with all environmental and safety compliance requirements.
- Management of the Plant Engineering department to insure priorities and proper design procedures are followed, budgetary constraints are abided by, and schedules are adhered to.
- Monitor all equipment parts and repairs budgets to insure adherence as well as to be aware of adverse trends or problems occurring which may affect plant equipment or utility costs.
- Insure that all personnel under the direction of this position are developed and trained for their specific jobs, but also, toward a pro-company, teamwork environment and are functioning in a cohesive mode, accessible to all other Team members as required.
- B.S. degree in an engineering-related field preferred, with 5-8 years in a foundry or manufacturing environment, along with supervisory experience.
- Must have supervisory and managerial experience in a heavy industrial maintenance and plant engineering environment.
- Experience and ability to plan, organise, and direct the activities of a heavy industrial maintenance department, including staffing requirements, budgeting, and operations.
- An extensive working knowledge of heavy industrial equipment operations as well as experience with hydraulics, rheumatics, motor controls, power distribution, welding, structural, process combustion control, basic computers, etc.
- Experience and ability to plan, organise and direct a heavy industrial plant engineering organisation including design work, project budgeting and justification, implementation, installation and start-up for all facility related items, equipment and buildings; preferably foundry experience.
About the Company:
It is a heavy machinery manufacturer based in Changzhou city.