Team Lead- Mechanical Engineering (power and hand tools)
Consultant Zoe SHI
Date posted 28 March 20192019-03-28 2019-05-27 manufacturing-and-production Shanghai CN CNY 300000 400000 400000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn
Development and implement of new and innovative technologies, manufacturing and assembly concepts.
- Completed technical studies (industrial/mechanical/electrical engineering or similar)
- Professional experience in the production/manufacturing field.
- Entrepreneurial thinking, assertiveness and team orientation.
- Leadership experience and project management experience.
- Pronounced, goal-oriented communication in English.
- Hands-on mentality and experience in plant engineering
- Education background
- Education: Bachelor degree or above
- Major: can be in mechanical engineering or electrical engineering science or relevant major.
- Overseas education/working experience: preferred or willing to do in the future.
- English level: fluent / Mandarin: fluent
- Highlights for working experience requirements with proven tracking record
- Functional expertise
- Development and implement of new and innovative technologies, manufacturing and assembly concepts.
- Further development of exiting and use of new technologies taking into account strategic and economic aspects and specifications in the plant.
- Interface between the plant and the business units, including the maintenance and expansion of this important network.
- Project management
- Manage the whole cycle of assembly line design / assembly engineering.
- Seasoned experience in project management related to new product introduction with R&D
- Strategic thinking and change management with involvement practice in business development / expansion.
- To be capable to set up annual KPI and measurements for performance improvement through performance management cycle.
- Coaching ability to enhance team member’s technical skill and soft skills.
- Have certain experience to carry out learning planning and career path planning