Product Development Manager
Consultant Lareina Lu
Date posted 27 September 20192019-09-27 2019-11-26 engineering Guangdong Guangdong CN CNY 300000 600000 600000 YEAR A famous Manufacturing Company
Our Client is a famous Manufacturing Company in Guangdong.
1. Manage and oversee the manufacturing team in responsible for the overall production and assembly related activities.
2. Cooperate with maintenance team to keep machines and facility in good condition.
3. Working with material planning team in responsible for the on time delivery, overall material planning, inventory, warehousing and transportation activities.
4. Lead the manufacturing workgroups in developing and implementing both continuous improvement and LEAN initiatives on safety, work process, productivity, efficiency and cost savings.
5. Working with safety committee and lead all work groups to drive improvement plans on plant EHS, to ensure compliance with company deliverables, local legislation and regulations including risk assessment.
6. Working with engineering team to support new product and sample development by very quick response.
7. Differentiate subordinate performance and determine rewards based on that performance; Coach and mentor subordinates for personal and professional development
8. Other responsibilities to be determined as needed.
1). Degree in engineering, preferably in Mechanical Engineering.
2). Minimum 10 years relevant experience in industrial products and manufacturing industry with at least 3 years on managerial level.
3). Experience in fastener or related products is preferred.
4). Good knowledge in Lean, TPM, quality control system.
5). Proficient in both spoken and written English and Mandarin is a must.