Salary CNY300000 - CNY450000 per annum + Housing AllowanceFULL_TIME
Consultant Steven Gu
Date posted 25 October 2018 2018-10-252018-12-24 electronics No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040
This is a world leading company in automotive industry. Currently they need a MFG Manager based in Suzhou focus on supplier develop and audit. You will report to General Manager directly.
This role will be fully responsible for the development of new suppliers and the engineering audit.
- fully responsible for manufacturing department daily operation, to ensure that all production activities can achieve short-term and long-term business objectives, and the occupational health, safety, environmental and quality requirements
- develop and implement the manufacturing strategy plan to ensure that production systems and production processes meet current and long-term business requirements and targets
- according to the master production schedule, coordinate the weekly production and daily production plan with logistics department to ensure the production plan can be achievable
- develop budgets for the manufacturing department, including the production budget and the maintenance budget, monitor the manufacturing cost to ensure EHS requirements and manufacturing quality under the premise of the implementation of cost *optimization activities, optimize the allocation of manufacturing resources
- for manufacturing process technology, manufacturing system and manufacturing equipment investment investigation, evaluation and put forward the reasonable evaluation scheme, strengthen the manufacturing capacity and improve manufacturing *competitiveness, including, MES import, agile/flexible production, production automation and so on.
- lead the set-up of new product mass production process, combined with the advanced quality control methodology, implement the failure mode analysis and take preventive and corrective action for new product manufacturing process
- *participate in the activities of the new product development process to provide solutions related to manufacturing technology and manufacturing processes
- responsible for establishing the objectives and evaluation methods of manufacturing activities, leading the MFG department (production, process and facility team) to achieve the monthly and annual target
- strict monitoring the manufacturing efficiency, shutdown rate and other key indicators, and improve the deviation of efficiency and cost
- make the staff development strategy together with HR department to ensure the strategy meets the company development needs
- specify the staff training plan for the manufacturing department and ensure the implementation
With a strong automotive background, you also need electronics and mechanical knowledge
- at least 10 years working experience in the manufacturing industry, and at least 3 years managerial experience
- experience in leading cross-sectoral projects
- strong coordination and leadership skills
- rich in manufacturing technology and production process knowledge, mechanical and electrical integration major, bachelor degree or above
- lean manufacturing experience is preferred
- blow molding and injection molding experience will be a plus
About the organisation:
This is a word leading automotive component manufacturer. The business is continuously growing and expanding at a fast pace, making the company stable yet progressive. With great clients and being well-known for their cooperate entertainment, they have won a prestigious reputation among the industry.