Engineering Manager of Motor
Consultant Fiona Yu
Date posted 18 April 20192019-04-18 2019-06-17 engineering Guangdong CN CNY 420000 480000 480000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn
Develop and Lead the team to implement manufacturing techniques. Provide leadership to ensure company objectives are met in all key areas. As an expertise in motor manufacture process to guide team on new technologies, especially on fuser, winding machine.
- Conduct regular value stream reviews with factory leaders to assure the team drives significant and measurable operation impact.
- Drive to execute all identified Kaizen opportunities and achieve the annual VEP saving.
- NPD projects to ensure delivery of projects are on time and within budget.
- Assist in the selection of new suppliers (Winding/balancing/fusing etc.) together with Strategic Procurement, Quality & R&D.
- 10+ years experiences in ME implementation at production shop floor, 5+ years experiences in Manufacturing Engineering, with 5+ years’ experience in multinational corporate.
- Knowledge of Lean manufacturing and assembly processes
- Motor knowledge associated with the development and maintenance and production processes of electric and mechanic.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
About the Company:
This is a world leading company.