Consultant Fiona Yu
Date posted 18 April 20192019-04-18 2019-06-17 engineering Guangdong CN CNY 240000 360000 360000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn
* Provide mechanical structure analyses and mold-flow simulations for new and existing interconnect solutions. * Develop new or advanced technologies in finite element methods for design verification and risk.
- Perform Finite Elements simulation (FEA) and mold-flow analyses of electro-mechanical interconnects.
- Design of interconnects solutions by analyzing and providing inputs to design engineers for design verifications and risk reductions.
- Conduct Design of Experiments (DoE) and Statistical analysis studies for high-speed interconnects solutions.
- Through analysis come up with guidelines to mitigate issues such as EMI, Heat transfer, fluid mechanics and CFD from interconnect systems.
- Degree in Science (Physics) or Engineering
- Work Experience:
- 5 yrs. of related working experience in mechanical structural analyses and /or mold-flow simulations
- Experience with available CAD/CAE tools such as Hyper Mesh, Moldflow, Abacus, Ansys structural
- analysis tools, CST, FDTD tools, Mom tools, Sigrity PowerSI, PAKSI-E, Power-grid, Agilent ADS, Agilent PLTS, Cadence CAD tools
- Experience correlating simulation results with lab measurements is essential. Capability of scripting/automating the analysis flow with point tool
- Skills & Abilities:
- Mechanical structural analyses and mold-flow simulations using finite element methods
- Knowledge of engineering plastics and metal alloys commonly used in the connector industry
About the Organisation:
This is a world leading company.