Consultant Lavency Zhu
Date posted 09 March 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
An EHS manager role is now available at a global professional service company based at Zhangjiang, Shanghai.
- Complete any local applicable new employee orientation
- Review requirements for the facility and systems used to ensure compliance
- Review compliance plans and variances to EH&S requirements
- Complete an assessment of knowledge and skills required for new job/role and develop plans to address any gaps.
- Review previous audits and corrective actions. For example, the last MSR, EH&S audits, Tech Center audits, RC/PHA self-assessments, ISO audit, corrective actions and events (Event & Action Tool), etc.
- Understand upcoming audit and review schedules.
- Understand additional required reviews for the new role