Business Excellence Coordinator
Location Suzhou Shi
Consultant Monica Qian
Date posted 03 January 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
A famous automotive company is looking for a Business excellence coordinator, he/she should be familiar with 6 sigma, lean and value stream.
This role will take the lean and CI responsibilities.
- continuous improvement projects
- development of methods, tools and training material
- organisation, leading and conducting of be projects
- assessment of processes and manufacturing flows
- method training and coaching for be projects (lean six sigma gb)
- preparation, facilitation, execution and post-processing of be workshops
- creation of simulations for process optimisation (ms visio)
- leading the local be steering committee
- selecting and prioriation of improvement projects
- support / coaching of lss projects
- preparation of the project selection list and regular review of the list with the plant management team.
- selection of the right candidates and improvement projects for lean six sigma
- training / qualification
- administration and maintenance of the cis database for the location
- regular be status report (be reporting out of cis data base)
- regular participation at the mechatronics be information exchange (be meetings)
- other duties as assigned
To be this role, 6 sigma background and lean production experience is a must, also if you have cross function experience, it is a plus.
- bachelor degree in mechanical engineering or production technologies
- over five years’ experience in production or quality , min. two years unique experience in the automotive industry
- good at lean management, six sigma(black belt), qm
- team-oriented and result-oriented
- excellent communication and presentation skill
- ability to work under pressure, willingness to travel
- good at ms office, English (fluent in written and oral English)
About the organisation:
This is a famous tier one automotive company; they offer competitive benefits, as well as an industry-leading practice of performance-based bonuses to their employees. Employees also enjoy the freedom and autonomy to design their workday according to their unique styles and needs.