Advanced Manufacturing Engineer--Exciting International firm
Consultant Kelly Chen
Date posted 12 March 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
This is an exciting job opportunity in one of the fastest growing global firm.
- Responsible for new product project of scroll set.
- Main 8 D action follow up
- Main quality issue solve and follow up
- DPP activity support
- Meet KPI requirement.
- Finish other task form manager.
- Conduct tool/fixture design review and approvals on second sourcing and vendor transition projects
- Participate in supplier qualification and audit
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical/Manufacturing Engineering, master degree would be a plus.
- 7 years of related experience.
- Good knowledge at Machining process.
- Good knowledge at Cutting tools, fixture and gage.
- Fluent in English
- Ability to actively participate and facilitate group meetings.