Consultant Monica Qian
Date posted 19 March 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
A German automotive company is looking for a production manager, which needs injection process and production background. This role reports to GM.
This production head role will take the production and process responsibilities.
- responsibility for the whole production, plant- and mold-maintenance and the complete factory-management
- mid- to long-term planning of investments and capacities under consideration of new projects or technologies for the factory-building, media-supply, production facilities and layout
- supervision of implementation of a process-oriented organisation of production with multiple shifts
- supervision of the development and continuous improvement of production processes for productivity-improvements
- permanent up keeping of production readiness, coordination of machine- and plant-maintenance
- coordination of definition of assembly-lines and production facilities in new projects
- implementation and further development of a lean-production-system
- insurance of an efficient workplace-organisation and presentable production area
- optimisation of lead-times, stock-levels, required areas and set-up-times
- supervision of the preparation for and representation of the company during internal and external audits assistance and exertion of positive influence of quality
- development of products and processes
- mould-design regarding the realisation of customer-requirements, production-requirements, plastics-requirements, recycling- and economic development
- adjustment of the group-wide technology- production- quality- and performance standards of the weber-group with respect to the local conditions
To be this role, solid injection production experience is a must, also if you have cross function experience, it is a plus.
- minimum of 8-10 years work experience within the automotive supplier industry
- strong experienced in ts16949 and other automotive industrial standard process and/or auditing procedures by passenger car oem
- must have work experience in the plastic injection /molding of automotive parts such as in interior or exterior parts
- must have production, operations or process engineering background in the management of plastic injection lines & machines basically for an automotive supplier (tier1/tier2) industry
About the organisation:
This is a famous tier one automotive company; they offer competitive benefits, as well as an industry-leading practice of performance-based bonuses to their employees. Employees also enjoy the freedom and autonomy to design their workday according to their unique styles and needs.