Location Wuxi Shi
Consultant Monica Qian
Date posted 19 March 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
A famous automotive company is looking for a production manager who will be responsible for production and project.
This production head role will take the production and process responsibilities.
- be responsible for product realisation to meet the requirements of quality, cost and delivery
- ensure achieving KPI objectives of production e.g., OEE, productivity, quality, customer satisfaction and so on
- maintaining work safety and environmental standards in manufacturing
- benchmark processes based on best practices and champion continuous improvement efforts in machine availability and cost excellence program
- implementation of operational excellence program following lean manufacturing principles
- to ensure iatf16949, qc080000, iso14001, ohsas18001, as9001 systems and procedures implemented , maintained and improved continuously
- preparation of budgets and various management reports relating to the production function
- ensure related EICC policy implemented
To be this role, solid production experience is a must, also if you have cross function experience, it is a plus.
- bachelor degree or above in mechanical engineering or related disciplines
- minimum of 7 years experience in manufacturing with at least 5 years in a managerial position; at least 3 years experience in automotive industry
- good knowledge and experience implementing plant wide productivity and process improvement programs such as 5s, TPM, SMD, lean manufacturing, SPC, Poka Yoke, etc.
- good communication and team building skills to focus team efforts on meeting productivity and quality targets
- possesses excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
About the organisation:
This is a famous tier one automotive company; they offer competitive benefits, as well as an industry-leading practice of performance-based bonuses to their employees. Employees also enjoy the freedom and autonomy to design their workday according to their unique styles and needs.