Location Suzhou Shi
Consultant Monica Qian
Date posted 04 May 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
One automotive company is looking for an operations manager, responsible for production, quality, engineering, lean etc. Report to GM.
This operations manager role will take the production, quality, engineering, lean etc.
- manufacturing for Suzhou plant
- quality for Suzhou plant
- supply chain for Suzhou plant
- process engineering & continuous improvement
To be this role, solid CNC production experience is a must, also if you have solid operation experience, it is a plus.
- automotive components/parts
- have experience to change manufacturing architecture before to lean
- fluency in both English & Chinese
- mechanical engineering
- business management
- strong to drive change
About the organisation:
This is a famous tier one automotive company; they offer competitive benefits, as well as an industry-leading practice of performance-based bonuses to their employees. Employees also enjoy the freedom and autonomy to design their workday according to their unique styles and needs.