Plant Operations Director -Machinery/Instrument
Salary CNY750000 - CNY800000 per annum
Consultant Karen Chen
Date posted 25 May 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
You will be managing a full operation (exclude HR/Finance/Sales &Marketing) of 120 people in Shanghai.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- develop short and long term operational strategies and goals for the company, in alignment with WHQ and Business Units financial goals and objectives.
- provide functional leadership for Quality, Supply Chain, Engineering, Manufacturing & Warehouse
- quality management and continuous improvement: Support implementation of initiatives designed to achieve best in class quality, cost reduction, customer satisfaction, inventory controls, employee relations, visual controls and plant performance measures. Provide leadership of 10x Quality improvement program
- implement and instill ACE / continuous improvement to enhance product and process quality, resulting in improved customer satisfaction
Key Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field
- minimum 10 years experience in operations management within manufacturing environment
- experience in lean manufacturing, kaizen, Toyota production systems, and change management, and have demonstrated success in operations management, program management, engineering, and customer support functions
- proven ability to overcome obstacles in a rapidly changing environment and provide leadership in managing their team
- ability to ensure the success and profitability through process improvements
About this company:
Headquartered in the U.S, this is a Fortune 500 machinery/instrument manufacturer with 13 plants across China.