Location Shenzhen Shi
Consultant Janet Chen
Date posted 06 July 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
Our client is a global leader in machinery manufacturing, the No.1 in heavy duty key component market. With more than 160 branches worldwide, its business is stable and fast growing.
- Be responsible for factory day to day operations include appropriate arrangements of all related resources, organising operation capacities, to achieve daily delivery and efficiency.
- Leading continues improvements plan and executions, aim to driving safe, quality, efficiency, and cost.
- Drive best practice bench-marking and coordinate with company quality/technical resources to work with local team in purpose of digging into any possible improvement solution/opportunities
- Be responsible for organisational development, people recruitment, training and performance appraisal;
- Be responsible for department annual budget planning, capital investment plan based on business development needs, manage the actual operation spending and investments within the budget.
- Perform regular review of continues improvement and quality systems to ensure effective checks and balances are in place and all necessary certifications are acquired and maintained
- Support company other required programs and initiatives in HW1 operational responsible areas.
- Diploma above in mechanical/manufacturing disciplines
- At least 10 years working experience and 5 years above in management role
- MNC experience is preferred
- Technical background is a must
- Good command of English, excellent communication skill