Location Yangzhou ShiFULL_TIME
Consultant Bella Guo
Date posted 25 September 2018 2018-09-252018-11-24 engineering No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
A rarely seen Lean Manager role has just become available at one of the most respected global firms based in Yangzhou.
- coach leadership, and lead the deployment of lean implementation process within the respective site
- deploy the learning modules of lean across the designated site
- coordinate staff, management, and leadership education of lean practices
- direct and participate in organisational needs assessment, development of program plans, goals and objectives regarding lean implementation.
- managing kaizen activities and coaching the team on visual boards, and other tools
- serve as the point person for emerging ideas focused on the promotion of operational excellence
- participate as a member of the site leadership team and advise on lean process
- strong communication skills, training abilities, and demonstrated experience in implementing lean methodologies across multiple associate types are necessary to be successful in this type of a role at company composites. in addition, strong working knowledge and practical experience with lean is required
- must have lean expert/lean master certification, and/or a minimum of 10+ years’ experience in a similar position in a lean manufacturing company
- must have excellent English skills – both orally and in writing.
- it’s expected that you are an experienced user of ms office applications
A leading MNC company in this industry.