Consultant Mike Mu
Date posted 11 February 2019 2019-02-112019-04-12 automotive Kunshan Jiangsu CN CNY 500000 1500000 1500000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn
Our client is hiring an Operation Director, who will take charge of manufacture operation of its automotive part business, leading all manufacture-related functions within the factory.
About our client:
Our client is a global leader in the fastening industry, serving its clients from divers industries, including automotive, aerospace, electronics worldwide.
- continuously monitor to ensure that plans are adhered to. responsible for implementing corrective measures if nominal/actual deviations occur
- plan and implement new working methods in production, and continuously adjust and improve structural and process organisation consistent with the plant’s own production system, with the aim of promoting teamwork and improving factory performance
- lead, promote and motivate staff on site and implement all personnel measures within the position’s field of responsibility, in agreement with personnel
- supervise and safeguard cooperation and proactive exchange of information between the plants and the central functions of the parent company, other associate factories, customers and suppliers
- collaborate cross-site optimization projects and the realization of best practice models
- implement all measures necessary to fulfill health and safety requirements and environmental protection regulations
- at least ten-year experience of production or operation management in automotive industries;
- has experience to deal with high-volume production;
- has proficient knowledge on operation excellence optimisation;
- quick-responding, good communicator, strong on-site management skills;
- bachelor degree or above, and majored in engineering or related.